Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Shades of Gray

Do you tend to be drawn to certain colors?  I certainly do. 
 I'm loving gray at the moment.  Here is some gray inspiration.
source
I am loving these fabrics from Calico Corners.  
source
Gray is such a versatile color.  You can pair it up with so many other colors.  
Here it is with blue.  Stunning.
source
Here it is paired with pale pink.
source
Two versions of a nursery.  
Here it is paired with hot pink.
source
Here it is with green.
source
Here's gray acting a bit more dramatic when paired with black.

Are you loving gray as much as me?

Have a great weekend!

-Judy

Pin It



9 comments:

Inspire Me Heather said...

Oh, I'm loving grey as well! It brings out all the colours around it, doesn't it?

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Just recently repainted our LR and Foyer with a taupey gray color and the woodwork just REALLY popped and I am loving the soothing feeling I have now. Good post!
Lorraine

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love it with pink, Judy! In fact, I wear pink and grey quite a bit, especially when I was working {gray slacks and I'd pair with a pink top}. I also like it with yellow, although I'm not a big yellow fan. I just think it looks so nice together.

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

I enJOY grey and yellow yet not one room in my house is in those colors. :( I must do something about that. You've inspired me.

Mdegraeve said...

I too find myself drawn to gray. Wishing i would have realized this while painting our entire house:(
I love gray + pink and gray + yellow.
blessings-
http://whatalittlebirdie.blogspot.com/

Sue said...

I do like gray, and lately I'm liking it with yellow!

=)

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love the yellow and gray, so pretty. Seems like gray is the new white. Hugs, Marty

laxsupermom said...

I've been loving grey, too! I slipcovered my wingback chair in grey & yellow, and painted my foyer a soft grey, too. I love how it works with everything. Beautiful images! Thanks for sharing.

ARod said...

I'm loving grey too i used it for my walls and trim in different shades so that my blk & white i think really pops off it thanks for sharing these are some great pics have a good weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...