Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Shades of Gray

Do you tend to be drawn to certain colors?  I certainly do. 
 I'm loving gray at the moment.  Here is some gray inspiration.
source
I am loving these fabrics from Calico Corners.  
source
Gray is such a versatile color.  You can pair it up with so many other colors.  
Here it is with blue.  Stunning.
source
Here it is paired with pale pink.
source
Two versions of a nursery.  
Here it is paired with hot pink.
source
Here it is with green.
source
Here's gray acting a bit more dramatic when paired with black.

Are you loving gray as much as me?

Have a great weekend!

-Judy

Pin It



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm loving grey as well! It brings out all the colours around it, doesn't it?

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Just recently repainted our LR and Foyer with a taupey gray color and the woodwork just REALLY popped and I am loving the soothing feeling I have now. Good post!
Lorraine

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I love it with pink, Judy! In fact, I wear pink and grey quite a bit, especially when I was working {gray slacks and I'd pair with a pink top}. I also like it with yellow, although I'm not a big yellow fan. I just think it looks so nice together.

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

I enJOY grey and yellow yet not one room in my house is in those colors. :( I must do something about that. You've inspired me.

Mdegraeve said...

I too find myself drawn to gray. Wishing i would have realized this while painting our entire house:(
I love gray + pink and gray + yellow.
blessings-
http://whatalittlebirdie.blogspot.com/

Susan Anderson said...

I do like gray, and lately I'm liking it with yellow!

=)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the yellow and gray, so pretty. Seems like gray is the new white. Hugs, Marty

laxsupermom said...

I've been loving grey, too! I slipcovered my wingback chair in grey & yellow, and painted my foyer a soft grey, too. I love how it works with everything. Beautiful images! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I'm loving grey too i used it for my walls and trim in different shades so that my blk & white i think really pops off it thanks for sharing these are some great pics have a good weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...