Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #53

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  I know they say it's winter, but here in the northeast it has been unseasonably mild.  I'm enjoying every moment of this (although my sweaters miss being worn).  Anyhow, last week's party was filled with so many awesome and inspiring ideas.  
Here are this week's features:
This one really caught my eye.  Decorate With a Little Bit showcased this beautiful stained glass window behind this gorgeous vignette.  It's a toss up which I love more.
I just love this organization center made out of cereal boxes.  
Colors Mixed Together gives an awesome tutorial on how you can create your own.
This beautiful coverlet was created by Our Home Away From Home using old drapes. 
Don't you just love repurposing.
I love this board and batten treatment in Family Love Home's new mudroom.  
My favorite part is the double row of hooks.
This last project is definitely going on my "to do" list.  Miss Stitch a Wish created this using dollar store rose soaps.   Doesn't the soap look like real roses?  Too cool.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

17 comments:

Miriam@BeBookBound said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Little Bit said...

Thanks for both hosting! and featuring the vintage stained glass windows I turned into shutters. Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party for us each week,Judy!Have a wonderful evening!~Poppy

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great features, Judy! Such a nice variety of projects! Thanks for hosting.

Maria Elena said...

Judy, thank you so much for featuring me! I am so honored!
So happy you liked my re-purposed drapes.

At The Picket Fence said...

Hey Judy! I'm kinda jealous of your mild weather since it still feels very much like winter here. Ugh! But those features certainly brighten things up and I can't wait to go check them out. Thanks so much for hosting us! :-)
Vanessa

Lindsay said...

Fun party! I enjoy it every week! Thanks for hosting.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting!

Jamie said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for hosting!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love the rose and the silver, great features. Thanks for hosting. Hugs, Marty

Lori said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! I am SO honored :-)

Delightful Deets said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Excited to browse around!

Honey at 2805 said...

Great features, Judy! Thanks for being a gracious hostess!

How to Nest for Less said...

Thanks for hosting Judy!!

Gail said...

Great features this week and thanks for hosting Judy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...