Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Napkin Ring Holder/Name Card Tutorial

Yesterday I shared with you my dining room all ready for Thanksgiving.  
If you missed that post, you can check it out here.  
When setting my table for any of the holidays, I like to have name tags and I like to have napkin rings.  I decided to create a napkin ring that combined both.
I ordered fabric a while back and this is the roll the fabric shipped on.  If you have ever ordered fabric, you know that these rolls are super sturdy.  You could also use a paper towel roll or toilet paper roll, it would not be as substantial as this, but it would still work fine.
  I needed twelve, so I marked off the roll in 2" increments.  Like I said, this fabric roll is solid and my husband had to use a saw to cut through all of the pieces.
Once all of the pieces were cut, I used my Silhouette machine to create the acorn name cards.  I printed them out onto cardstock, to make them as strong as possible.

Then I used a glue stick to adhere each name to the napkin ring holder.  It was that simple.
You could easily change these up from holiday to holiday too.
Now that my table is set, it's time for me to finish getting ready for Thanksgiving.
Can't wait to hear what you think of my Thanksgiving acorn napkin ring holders.


Don't forget to stop back tonight at 8pm EST for my Fall into Fall link party.
Hope to see you there!

-Judy

Pin It

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Such a great idea to use that roll, Judy! Yes, much stronger than a regular cardboard tube.

Unknown said...

Good to see post.
Best Seo Company in Singapore | Branding Agency In Singapore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...