Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #202

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.
Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Sweet Chaos Home transformed this vignette in her living room.  Those benches she reupholstered but were originally from Target.  Great job!

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
The Crazy Craft Lady transformed her closet into a home office.  What a great use of space.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Just Following Jesus created these faux metal letters. I love how they look in her space.

TASTY TREATS:
Far From Normal shared a recipe for creamy greek yogurt alfredo sauce.  A skinny version of my favorite...gotta try it.


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  You can find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header.  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I will keep this link open through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).

2.  Please link back to the party.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have, and the more views your posts will receive.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4.  Please visit others who have linked up.  Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's party!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, thank you for featuring my Greek Yogurt Alfredo!! You made my day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting! Liz from www.HometoCottage.com

Unknown said...

Wow! Sweet Chaos Home knocked it out of the park with her living room display! Now I'm wishing I'd used gold frames for the bird pics I just did. Thanks for sharing and hosting.
Blessings,
Patti

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Mustlovehome said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for Winter Blues Wednesday Party no. 202. Always great features, love joining in.

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting this wonderful party! So much inspiration!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! I always love stopping by at your fabulous party. Please stop by our party. We would really appreciate it. Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

Christine said...

Thank you so much for hosting!!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks so much for the party, that Alfredo has my mouth watering!
Jenna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...