Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas

It's Christmas Eve and we are busy preparing for our guests that will be arriving in a few short hours.  You know what that means...Santa will be arriving soon.  One of the things that my kids have loved to do for years is track Santa's journey.

If your kids would like to do the same you can click here to do so.  The name of the site is Norad Tracks Santa.  It's a very fun site that tracks Santa's location on Google Earth all through the day and night (since Santa really travels for 24 hours in order to get all around the world).  While you are there you can click on Santa's workshop to see what has been going on there as well.  You can also sign up to track Santa from your cell phone.  We discovered this site a few years ago, and go back year after year.  Hope you check it out.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has visited my blog.  I so appreciate that you would take time out of your day to share a part of my world.  A few short months ago when I started this blog I thought it would be me, myself and I writing and reading this blog.  It's been amazing making so many new friends and finding so much inspiration.  Each and every comment means a great deal to me and inspires me more and more.  Thank you so much for making this such a positive experience.  I will be re-posting some of my first posts next week (when it really was only me, myself and I).  I will also be trying to create a button and tweak some of the design elements of my blog over the week between Christmas and New Years.  I look forward to the New Year and sharing all of this with you as well as sharing more of my adventures in decorating.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!


-Judy

4 comments:

René said...

Merry Christmas to you Judy!

-Rene

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Merry Christmas Judy! I hope you and your family have a special day and here's to a great 2011! Glad I 'meet' you in 2010!
Janell

Laura said...

Merry Christmas to you Judy!
I have enjoyed visiting your blog-

Laura
White Spray Paint

Whitney Moody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...