Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year & My Two Favorite Christmas Gifts

First I'd like to wish all of you a very happy and healthy new year.  We having standing plans each New Year's Eve with our best friends.  They have two sons my kids ages (the four kids consider themselves siblings more than just friends and are always so excited to be together).  This year they got a new puppy so it's at their house.  We are very low key about New Years.  No big, fancy parties.  Just spending the evening with friends.

With all the craziness this week, I forgot to share with you my two favorite Christmas gifts.  FIRST:

Only my blog friends could appreciate this one...yes it's a air compressor nail gun and stapler.  Can you imagine all of the fun projects I can conquer with this baby.  First project I have in mind is a chair rail in our mud room...with maybe some picture moulding.  The possibilities are endless...I can't wait.

SECOND:  Now this one I found in my Christmas stocking.


I had to read it a few times...it is a copy of the confirmation e-mail they sent my husband.   Tickets to the Nate Berkus Show!!!  I was literally jumping up and down.

Two amazing gifts from one amazing husband.

Have a Happy New Year!!!

-Judy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been a good girl this year! I love my nail gun, but I'm looking to get a stapler for my compressor. It's kind of a pain to use (and loud) but every time I do, I'm in love all over again.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do in 2011. Happy New Year.

Restoration House said...

Two great gifts! You are blessed for sure! Would love to get an air compressor and can't wait to see what you do with yours!
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Kim:)

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas said...

Who knew a piece of paper in your stocking would be so exciting. I hope you blog about your show experience.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...