Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Bathroom Vanity Makeover for Under $50

I have been wanting to renovate the master bathroom for a while now, but after pricing it out and getting quotes in the $35,000 range, I have decided to table it for now.  One of the things that was a must have in my bathroom reno plans was a vanity that looked like a piece of furniture.  I love the look of legs on a piece of furniture.  I went into my local hardware store to see if I could find something that would fit the bill. 

Sure enough I came across these.  They were perfect.  They were the exact height I needed under the vanity in my master bathroom.
Here is the only before photo I have of the vanity.  It was a plain builders grade vanity.
I painted the feet a semi gloss white I already had in the house and literally wedged it under the vanity.  It fit perfectly.  Not too tight and not too loose.  



I also changed out the hardware on the cabinet doors.
Here is a closeup.


Can't wait to hear what you think.

-Judy

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The feet are perfect. It looks wonderful and I love the hardware too. The rug and ottoman are so luxurious looking. Great bathroom.

Unknown said...

Love the new "feet". Have also been looking for something and this just might be perfect for me also.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Awesome update!! Love the feet and the new hardware looks great too!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Such a pretty addition to your pretty bathroom, Judy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...