Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #3

Welcome to the third Winter Blues Wednesday.  Last week's party was a success again with 69 links!  That's just awesome.  I'm so excited to get this week's party started.  But before we get to that, I wanted to highlight a few of the links from last week's party.

Look at this Pottery Barn wall art knockoff that Melissa created.  It's hard to tell the difference between the Pottery Barn one and hers.  You have to go and check out her tutorial.  It's great.

Look at the library that Maillardville Manor created.  See those beautiful drapes...they're made from a tablecloth from Target.  So amazing.



I just fell in love with this table when I saw it.  You've got to go and check out how Debra created this trash to treasure project.



I just love the trellis wall stencil Googie Momma created as a focal wall in her bedroom.  She made her own stencil using an image she liked on the internet and a cutting board she got at the dollar store.  Just amazing.

If you were featured above, please grab my "I've Been Featured" button to display on your sidebar (you can find it on my sidebar).    

Now let's get started with the party.   I can't wait to see what you have been up to this week.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, crafts, sewing, organizing etc.  I know you are all so talented out there and have been keeping very busy during these winter months.  I'll be keeping the link open through Friday.













A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.


Ok...Let's Party
-Judy


14 comments:

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

I am absolutely honored that you featured my table! Thanks so much. Got your button. Thanks again! I will be back with the 70's round table redo to link up :)

Deb
http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for the invite to the linky also! I don't think I linked this bad boy up last week as well but if I did feel free to give it the boot lol. Take care hun!

Deb @ Deja.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

How fun, some wonderful makeovers and inspiration. Thanks for hosting such a great party. Hugs, Marty

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks Judy for hosting...I loved all your features.

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you for hosting Judy! Your party is fabulous! :)

At The Picket Fence said...

All linked up Miss Judy! Those were fabulous features and we appreciate you hosting us! :-)
Vanessa

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Judy! Great party! loved all your features!

laxsupermom said...

Thanks for hosting this party. It's always nice to be able to see what everyone else has been up to during this loooong winter.

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

I am loving the wall stencil. I don't think I'd have the patience to do such a good job!

Robin Baron @ Simplifying Fabulous! said...

I'm loving that airplane triptych! Great reproduction, I was shocked to read that!

At The Picket Fence said...

I hope it was okay that I linked up my cupcakes Judy! I know they are not a "decorating idea" but they were a project...and they are so cute they will help chase the winter blues away! grin.

Thanks for hosting!

Heather @At The Picket Fence

Cindy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I have followed your blog and liked your Facebook page.

Maillardville Manor said...

Thanks so much for the feature Judy! I'll be sure to grab a button :)
thanks again
Ashli

Unknown said...

I thought I had already left you a comment but now I can't find it! Just wanted to say thanks for your nice comment on my blog and definitely following you back! Awesome ideas and I can't wait to poke around your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...