Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #4

Welcome to the fourth Winter Blues Wednesday.  I am so excited to see what you have all been working on.  Last week was another success with 62 links!  There were so many great posts linked up.  Here are a few highlights:

Jodie from Love Laughter and Decor created this gorgeous nursery for her daughter...on a budget.  It is so amazing.  I hope you stop by her blog and check out all of the photos.

Vanessa from At The Picket Fence created a guard rail slipcover.  What a great idea.  I refused to put the guard rail up when my daughter moved into a big girl bed because it messed up her decor.  I chose the piles of pillows on the floor to break her fall method.  This would have been such a better solution.  
Cindy from Camera and Chaos did a laundry room makeover.  She did the same board and batten treatment I am planning on doing in my laundry room.  I was so inspired by the job she did, I went out and now have all the wood and supplies in the house and will be starting on my laundry room makeover this weekend.

Allison from Fab Rehab Creations completely transformed this beautiful dresser.  You must go and check out her blog.  It's really filled with inspiring ideas.

If you were featured above, please grab my "I've Been Featured" button to display on your sidebar (you can find it on my sidebar).    

Now let's get started with the party.   I can't wait to see what you have been up to this week.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, crafts, sewing, organizing, baking, recipies etc.  I know you are all so talented out there and have been keeping very busy during these winter months.  I'll be keeping the link open through Friday.






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party
-Judy

11 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Hi Judy, thank you so much for hosting; I'm happy to be able to participate this week! Can't wait to see your board and batten - I am going to attempt that soon too and can't wait to see your laundry room!

Marie C. said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy! I'm looking forward to seeing your laundry room makeover -- good luck on that!

At The Picket Fence said...

Okay, Vanessa will be over in a little bit cause she totally flipped when I told her you featured her guardrail cover. I love everything you featured this week! I am drooling over that laundry room. I could just move into it it's so beautiful!

Thank you as always for hosting Judy! You are such a doll!

Heather @At The Picket Fence

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

What great features. I loved seeing Cindy's new laundry room. I hadn't seen that yet! Thanks for hosting!

At The Picket Fence said...

Oh my goodness Judy! Thank you so much for giving me one more little birthday gift today by featuring the guardrail cover! I'm under the weather and this just helped me feel a little bit better! :-)
Vanessa

Jodie said...

Judy,

Thank you so much for featuring my nursery! You made my night!

Big Smiles!
Jodie

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

The dresser is great, just love the colors! Janell

Debbiedoos said...

Awesome features Judy! Thanks for hosting your partay! XO

Terriea Kwong said...

Hi Judy, thank you for hosting. Love to join.

Loribeth said...

I love, love, love that laundry room!

Abigale Huels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...