Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party

Welcome to my first party.  I'm so excited...this is really going to be great.




Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, crafts, sewing etc.  I know you are all so talented out there.  I can't wait to see what you have been working on.  This is a decorating/crafting/family blog.  Obviously keep it family friendly (I've seen this warning on a bunch of blogs and I feared what might happen if I didn't put a similar warning in). I'll be keeping the link open for a few days.

 A few requests/rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  


2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  
This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.


3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.


4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...let's PARTY!!

-Judy


20 comments:

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to!

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks Judy for hosting...good luck on your party...I hope my photography fun was OK to link up...it is something I am working on.

Katie @ OhhBaby said...

I know you did not put a limit...but I just had so many things I wanted to link up! Thank you so much for hosting! SO glad to participate! :)

Kelly said...

That's so great you're having a party! :) I'm all linked up!

Kelly

Vanessa said...

Hi Judy! I don't have anything new to offer but I linked up a very old post from when I first joined blogland. :-) This is just so much fun coming over here to party! Thanks so much for hosting!
Vanessa

A Vintage Vine said...

Good luck with your party...this will be fun! I love visiting everyone and seeing all the great ideas! Thanks for hosting!

Kim said...

Thanks for the notice about your party and for stopping by my blog. I will have to find out where a Home Goods is and look for those apothecary jars. I'm following your blog now as well. Hope your first linky party goes great!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh fun! I'll come back tomorrow and link up the latest DIY I'm talking about then! Janell

Donna@anangloinquébec said...

Thanks for hosting!! Love a good party!

Chubby Chieque said...

Hell Judy,
I love to join your party, but I had problem linking in your party.

Have a wonderful day.
/chie

Katie @ OhhBaby said...

Be sure to visit my blog! I have left a little something for you! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Judy for hosting this party.. so many cool things so far... We need this party..

Pattie

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Judy~ What a fun party!! All linked up- thank you for hosting and thank you again for the stylish award! :)

Modern Country Lady said...

So proud of you, Judy!!Your first linky party-congartulations!!! Almost forgot but here I am - Have done a nice link and your button.May you have many more!!Hugs .Bea

Modern Country Lady said...

Judy,I am so sorry, the linky tool was playing up!! I apologise but I did not mean to have 3 x the memory board and can't delete it..maybe you can from your end??? Hope this does not spoil the party-- so sorry again.Hugs, Bea

InMyOwnStyle said...

Hi Judy-
So happy to have found your blog. I linked over from REstoration House. How exciting - your very first link party! I added a link.
Looking forward to following you.
My best- Diane

Amy said...

I love linky parties! Thanks for the comments on my link. Your button is the first one I successfully got to show up on my post!!! It brightened up my Winter Blues!

Honey at 2805 said...

Heard you were having a party so thought I would join you. Thanks for hosting.

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Thanks for the invite and for hosting a fun party! Looking forward to exploring your blog :)

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

What a great party!! I posted your on our Link party page :0) Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...