Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Calendar and Message Board

First a bit of big news...last night I hit 400 followers!  Thank you so much for all of your support...this is turning into quite an exciting journey.  So....... I thought it was about time I got a Facebook Fan Page.  I would love if you would "Like" me on Facebook when you get a chance.  You can click on the link on my sidebar.  Thanks so much.

Now onto my actual post - A month or so ago I redid my daughter's room. You can click here to check out the entire transformation and all of the projects I did along the way.

While walking through Target the other day I came across this cute vinyl calendar and dry erase board that I thought would be a great addition to her room.


Right next to her desk she has a memo board (click here for tutorial) and wall art (click here for tutorial) I created along with some vinyl branches and flowers.

I wanted the calendar and dry erase board as part of the grouping.  The flowers and branches were easy enough to move.


Here is the calendar (which we really did need considering the schedule we keep).  Now all my daughter has to do is glance up and can see what she needs to do in the month ahead.


I had to add the dry erase board.  I think that may be one of my daughter's favorite things to do...write on a dry erase board.  She really enjoys playing teacher.

You have to love vinyl.  So easy to put up...and you can remove it easily whenever you want.


Don't forget the Winter Blues party is still open until tonight at midnight.  Click here to link up.  Hope you have a great weekend.

-Judy

14 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

That is really cute Judy! I saw those in Target, however..they would look cute next to my new little scentsy corner...hmmmm...
Have a great day, and congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Judy you deserve it you are a very nice lady. It just make you feel good when people like what you do and really mean it..have a wonderful day.

pattie

Anonymous said...

Yay! So happy for you Judy, you are awesome!

The Coates Family said...

Love the idea and it turned out great!!! Where did you get the vinyl birds and branches??? I have been looking for something just like that for my daughter's room and have yet to see anything I like as much as yours.

Marie C. said...

Congratulations on hitting the 400-follower mark! That's awesome! I'm giving you a blogger's award:

http://educatorssoliloquy.blogspot.com/2011/02/it-is-happy-friday-award-filled-day.html

Lisa said...

OMG! Love this room! I am in the process of redoing my daughters' room and this is too cute! Thanks for sharing and I am now following you back! Great Ideas!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful. Such a great idea. I always love seeing her room. My daughter's room is similar and I really like the way the mirror looks. Now I am looking at her room trying to figure out the best place for one!

Allison Nicole said...

Hi Judy I gave you an award! Come on over to my blog & check it out & let me know if you accept! Allison @ leomommyof4.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

You are doing an awesome job with 400 followers! Maybe because your blog looks so pretty. Where/How did you make it look so nice?

The Toasted Coconut said...

So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats on 400 followers- that is awesome!!

Emily
TheToastedCoconut.blogspot.com

The Toasted Coconut said...

p.s. I have something for you over at my blog!

TheToastedCoconut.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for the award! :)

Jocelyn said...

Your daughters room is adorable! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me blog. Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day!

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Aw, what a cute room. Love the color and pattern combo's. Following you back!! Thanks for coming to visit me at Marvelously Messy!!

http://marvelouslymessy.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...