Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #24

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.  Sizzle is the right word...it's been so hot here.  How about in your neck of the woods?  Last week's party was filled with awesome, inspiring projects.  Here are this week's features:

I was so impressed when I saw this chair that Me and My Fabric reupholstered.  You must stop by to see the before and after photos.  So much detail...it looks awesome.
I am totally in love with this stenciled wall.  I love everything about it.  Please stop by Dream Home DIY to check out all of the details.
Love the color of this desk that The Modern Cottage created.  Hope you go and check out the before and after photos.
When I linked over and read the entire post for those bookcases I actually gasp.  The before photos really need to be seen to fully appreciate how beautiful these bookcases are created by diy Design Fanatic.  Run, don't walk, to check out the before and after.
I love this DIY ottoman created by Five Days Five Ways  out of a craigslist coffee table.  Very impressive.


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.  







A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

11 comments:

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Judy~ Thanks so much for hosting! :)

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Beautiful features as always,Judy especially those bookcases look stunning. I linked up a post from June and I hope that's ok. Thanks for having us each week and yes it is sizzling hot over here as well. Stay cool!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

There were so many wonderful projects last week! Thanks for the feature, Judy!

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting Judy! I love these features!!

Rachel said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!

laxsupermom said...

Love those features! That chair is amazing! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Maggie Massey said...

Love love love that blue desk!!! Thank you so much for hosting, Judy! Hope you're enjoying your week!

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy! I'm a little late this week but I'm here! Thanks so much for hosting and now I'm off to check out some of those features! :-)
Vanessa

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

Judy! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I LOVED the tufted headboard project and I am glad you did too! I think I am going to link it up to your fabulous link party! I will add the link to the post! Glad I stopped by and I am looking forward to seeing more!!!

Tiffany {Living Savvy}

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

I'm new to the party and thanks for hosting! Also I'm one of your newest friends!!

Crystal (theweekendhomemaker.com) said...

Hi Judy -

What a great link party with so many inspiring links. THanks for stopping by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...