Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bellagio Las Vegas

My parents just came back from Las Vegas where they stayed at the Bellagio.  
The room they stayed in is just gorgeous.  
Here's a quick tour of their room:
I just love the wall treatment behind the bed.  It's a textured wallpaper.
The just adore the tufted headboard as well.
Great color scheme with the cool blues and dark espresso brown.
Love the sitting area as well.

I love the inlaid tile in the foyer area.
Awesome mirror.

The bathroom is gorgeous as well.


Hope you liked the tour.

Don't forget to stop back tonight for my Winter Blues Wednesday party.



The party opens at 8pm EST.  Hope to see you then.

-Judy

Pin It

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We stayed there two years ago in a two bedroom suite!!! It's gorgeous. She should have taken pics of the botanical garden for you to share too!!! It's breathtaking. Also, they have a glass ceiling by Dale Chahuly in the lobby that is drop dead gorgeous. Las Vegas is known for its excesses and the Bellagio takes it over the top, but without the cheesy-ness. You should go!

Unknown said...

I love looking at Hotels for design ideas. And the Bellagio is the best! Cool room, makes me want to sneak off to Vegas Baby!
XO Cindy

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a gorgeous room, Judy! I love the mirrored armoire!

Susan Anderson said...

Quite the room!

=)

miss flibbertigibbet said...

We stayed there several years ago and it is gorgeous. I agree with a previous poster about the botanical garden and the Chihuly glass display. Plus, they had these beautiful curved fabric "awnings" over the gaming tables that were gorgeous...with matching pleated fabric lampshades....very nice. Gambling? What gambling? I could care less...LOL
Lorraine

Traci said...

So pretty. We're planning a trip to Vegas for our anniversary. We stayed at the Venetian last time & I was amazed at how awesome the room was. We want to try a different place this time but I'm scared it won't be as nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...