Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Decorating with Cloches and Apothecary Jars

Marty from A Stroll Thru Life is hosting a Spring cloche party today.  
Before blogging, I didn't even know what a cloche was.  Lol
I got this cloche from Pottery Barn using a reward certificate so it only cost me $6.  
I filled it with decoupaged eggs I made last year that stand on lucite napkin rings.  
A crystal butterfly and rose add to the spring motif. 
The vignette sits on a floral silk fabric sample laid on a Lenox cake plate.  
Marty's party isn't limited to decorating with cloches.  
Anything you can decorate in or under qualifies for her party as well.  
Here's how else I decorate this way...  
In my dining room I use apothecary jars.
In the foyer I used a glass canister.
In the family room I used these great lanterns.
In my guest room I used a little bird cage to decorate for Spring.
Hope you liked all of my decorating using just about anything I could find to decorate in or under.
Hope you go and check out Marty's party.

Don't forget to stop back tonight for my Winter Blues Wednesday party.



The party opens at 8pm EST.  Hope to see you then.

-Judy

Pin It

14 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It's amazing how many things you can come up with, Judy! I didn't own a cloche before I came across Marty's blog! Now I have several. : ) I've always loved apothecary jars, too, and all the different shapes and sizes they come in. Love your decoupaged eggs. I didn't take mine out this year.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Judy, I love it all. Your cloche is stunning and all of your jars, lanterns, and the birdcage are just perfect. Great vignettes and displays. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Cynthia said...

Very pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Love your cloche vignettes and the apothecary jars looks wonderful! Happy Spring.
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Linda said...

Judy your blue birdcage is just perfect. Love all the cloches.

Susan Anderson said...

I really like the look of apothecary jars. And I love shells in glass containers, too.

=)

laxsupermom said...

Love all your little vignettes! Your decoupaged eggs are so pretty! Thanks for sharing.

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Love your pretty cloches and jars, Judy!Those decoupaged eggs looks so pretty under glass and I love the white washed lanterns with blue candles:)Have a great week!~Poppy

At The Picket Fence said...

I didn't know what a cloche was before blogging either Judy! I think I probably called it "glass dome thingy". LOL! Yours all look so lovely and perfectly Spring-y! :-)
Vanessa

Gina said...

Don't feel bad, Judy. I also had no idea what a cloche was until I started blogging! Your displays are all so pretty. I love your decopauged eggs.

All Things Chic 2 said...

Love the Easter eggs and your love for decor shows in your blog...I invite you to visit my new blog as well!!! Blessings Lori

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Your cloche and apothecary jar vignettes. The lanterns and bird cage are beautiful, too. I didn't know what a cloche was before blogs, either! Just bought my first "real" one today- Hobby Lobby has them half-price this week! Thanks for the invite to the party this evening- I'll be linking up. :)

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Ooops, that was supposed to say LOVE your cloche & apothecary jar vignettes. :/

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Judy,

Your decorations are beautiful.

Dee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...