Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No Sew Table Runner

I have wanted a new table runner for my kitchen table.  I wanted that burlap look, but also wanted a little pattern as well.  I had this fabric left over from my down-stairs bathroom makeover.  
This project is truly a no-sew project.  
All I did was take this fabric and fray the edges by pulling one fiber out at a time.

I did this on all four sides...

The result...a fringed edge.

This was the easiest project I've done in a while, but I just love the result.

Don't forget to stop back tonight for my Swing into Spring party.


The party opens at 8pm EST.  Hope to see you then.

-Judy

Pin It

14 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

That looks great Judy!!

Gina said...

What a great looking runner! I love anything that's no sew, that's for sure.

Ange said...

Don't you love those easy and free projects? Looks great on the table!

Linda said...

Yes Judy we seem to be on the same track. I also made a fast table runner this week for my kitchen table.

Bathroom Remodeling said...

Hi, great post, I am so impressed by the info that you've in this website.
Good luck.

Kitchen Remodeling Chicago

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Looks so pretty and easy to create! Love the pattern on the runner:)~Poppy

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

So pretty & love that it is a simple project!

Susan Anderson said...

Cool idea. And no-sew is a must for me!

=)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That's really pretty, Judy! It looks like it goes well with the fabric on your chairs, too!

Traci said...

It looks awesome! What a great idea!

Audra Marie said...

I'll have to try this. Thanks for sharing it. :)

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Nicely done Judy! And I love the touch of fringe!

Rachel said...

Love the fringe! Thanks for linking up to Terrific Tuesdays.
Rachel
adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

Chatty Chics said...

Judy, it turned out so well! You do the cutest things!
Melody
One Chatty Chic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...