Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Things I Want To Make

I'm always checking out Pinterest for ideas and inspiration.  
Here are some of the things I want to make this spring.
source
I am in love with these easter eggs.  I already started making one of these yesterday.  
Hopefully I will share it with you next week.  
source
This is such a great spring project.  I can't wait to make my version of this.
source
These are also on my to do list for this weekend.  Aren't these beautiful?
source
This is so cool.  I'm not quite sure how it's made, but I'm going to try to do something similar.
source
Love these felt flowers too.  So pretty.


If you want to check out more of what I want to make, you can follow me on Pinterest.
I'm always adding something to my boards.
I also want to give a shout out to my friend's hosting 
The Great Spring'tacular link party next week.
Hope to see you all there.

Have a great weekend.
-Judy

10 comments:

Gina said...

Those projects are fantastic! I'd love to make a few of them myself. I did make some eggs that are somewhat similar, but not exactly.
Have fun crafting & thanks for the party shout out!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

How pretty! Love those choices!
Lorraine

Amanda said...

I just love those crochet flowers, its one thing I really wish I could do!

Looking forward to seeing your take on these great projects!

NanaDiana said...

Judy-Some really great finds on Pinterest. I have a couple of those Easter eggs that my hubby's grandmother made. They are covered with those sweet little flowers that you used to buy in a bunch that had the seed pearl in the center of each flower. I can't wait to see yours- xo Diana

Susan Anderson said...

Cute stuff!

=)

Linda said...

Loads of inspiration there.
HMMM HAVE TO TAKE OUT MY CROCHET HOOK.

Coley said...

Cute ideas!!

Coley @
whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love Pinterest too. The nests with the eggs is so cute!!

Carol

Cynthia said...

Great projects. The eggs is the nest is so cute.

Unknown said...

It's time for some creativity I guess. Really yes, this is a turning us to into tiny industries at homes. No engineers, no experts, no factory workers. It's just me and my dear head diving into the attractive designs and cultivating amazing casters. The blog is highly empowering.

marble tile floors

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...