Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Crocheted Flowers

This week I tackled a project I have been wanting to do for a while.  I learned how to crochet roses.
At first I made up a pattern (the blue one).  It came out smaller than I wanted.  
Then I searched online for different patterns.  
My favorite ones are the large gray and cream roses.
Of course, those two came from a pattern that took me the longest time to complete.
For now they will sit in this basket in my family room.  
I'm sure I will figure out something else to do with them.
So what do you think of my roses?
Have a great weekend.
-Judy

Pin It

9 comments:

Jan Hermann said...

Judy,

Love your Roses! Aren't they fun? Many of my Crocheted items in my Shop, including Roses on them! What a happy addition to anything!

Jan ♥

Gina said...

What beautiful roses! You really did an excellent job on these. I have never learned how to crochet, but I would love to learn one day. Happy Friday!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Super Cute Judy!! The look great on the wire basket!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I think you did a great job on them, Judy! I love the grey and cream ones, too. They would look great on a wreath.

Anonymous said...

those are so charming. I love to put a sweet little crochet flower on the pillow case dresses I make. Have a wonderful weekend. xo

Linda said...

Judy love your cute crocheted roses.
I haven't crocheted in years.
Only know a few stitches. I'D LOVE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE ROSES.

Susan Anderson said...

Really cute, and I think I'd like them even better with a lighter weight of yarn.

=)

Cynthia said...

Love the roses they are so pretty. I can't crochet or knit when I see people doing it, it seems so relaxing.

Mrs. Handyverger said...

These are so cute! Love them. Did you find them to be very time-consuming? I'm such a novice at crocheting. The biggest project I've done is some bead crochet for a belly dance costume, and it took me forever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...