Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #56

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  
It's beginning to look and feel more like spring each and every day here in New York. 
 Last week's party was filled with so much inspiration and awesome ideas.  
Here are this week's features:
First and foremost is this GORGEOUS chair belonging to Dixie Delights.  She had this chair reupholstered and created the custom monogram for the chair.  This is definitely something I would love to do on one of my chairs.  So awesome!!
I am in love with this tablecloth made by Junkin Junky.   
I have already put this on my "to make" list.
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating revealed her master bedroom makeover. 
I hope you will go and check out the before photos to truly appreciate the after.  
I just love this ombre chevron cake that Corner House made for her neighbor's daughter.  I think this is so cool.  I would love to try one of these cakes.  The last time I tried something like this was for my son's 1st birthday party when I made a Barney cake.  Only problem was I used shortening that had gone bad (didn't realize what that smell was) and so three hours of work had to be thrown out.  
The Lovely Cupboard shows us all how to create these DIY paper pinwheel art.  
This is also going on my "to make" list.  

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

26 comments:

Liz Chaisson Thompson said...

Judy, thank you for throwing this party. I love seeing what everyone's been up to.

And that chevron cake is the coolest thing! I think I want one.

jessica said...

Thank you for hosting the party!!

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Judy! Thanks so much for hosting your party every week. I look forward to it. Those features that you picked are just amazing. I pinned a couple of them for myself.

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Love that chair! Thanks for hosting and thanks for the invite. I'm now following via email. :)

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

So many creative ideas! And I say YAY for spring! Thanks for hosting us, Judy!
Cheers, Andrea

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for the party,Judy!~Poppy

laxsupermom said...

Terrific features! Love that chevron cake! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Dixie Delights said...

Thank you so much for featuring my chair and for hosting this fun party each week :-)

Lindsay said...

That chevron cake is amazing! Thanks for hosting!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Judy! I was in the city today and it was a glorious 75 degrees in MARCH!!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Hi Judy! Those features are really amazing. The table cloth is my favorite! Wow...those pleats are just perfect. Thank you for hosting!

Kristine

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Great features! Thaanks for hosting Judy!

At The Picket Fence said...

Hey friend! Thanks so much for hosting us! :-)
Vanessa

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thank you so much for inviting me, I'll be putting your button on my sidebar! Just joined in and I'm following you on Pinterest!
Have a great evening!

Rondell

Unknown said...

These are all so amazing. Wow. That bedroom and that cake!!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

So much beautiful inspiration...thank you!!!

the cape on the corner said...

thanks for hosting-i love that ombre cake you featured!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Great features this week. Thanks for hosting. My post is no. 114.

Mel said...

Judy, thank you for featuring my table cloth; It's a little time consuming to make, but totally doable.

Roeshel said...

Great party, Judy! I spy some fun new ideas! ;)

Have a great day!
Roeshel

Sunday said...

I just discovered your blog today - YAY for me! I linked up and I'm a new linky follower - hope you'll stop over and follow me too! Have a FAB week!

Scribbler said...

Thanks for hosting -- I love seeing what others do -- all that creativity is so inspiring.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

LOVE that tablecloth, have seen a few around...great out of linen but also thinking a drop cloth would do! It's on my someday list as well...:)
Janell

Revi said...

Hi Judy - I'm visiting and following in response to your visit to my place earlier. :) And, here I find you're a party girl! I was happy to join in the fun. Thanks for hosting.
-Revi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...