Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #11

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  Last week's party was super successful and filled with so much inspiration.  It was definitely difficult to pick just a few to feature.  But here goes...
I just love the slipcover created by Shelley at Crazy Wonderful for her wingback chair.  I especially love the pleated bottom.  Great job Shelley!!
How cool is this globe light created by Trisha from Roundabout?  It's made with yarn...hope you go and check out the tutorial on Trisha's blog.
  Tracy from Simplicity made these slipcovers for a pair of chairs.  So pretty.
I love the covers Heather from Decor-ganize Crafts created for her cleaning products.  Too cute!!
You must check out this $1 transformation done by the Little Brick Ranch.  Can you believe it...only $1!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

22 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the wingback chair and the ikat curtains! So fun!

At The Picket Fence said...

Thank you Judy for hosting the party! Isn't the yarn globe just amazing, as are all of the great projects you featured! Have a beautiful week sweet friend!

Heather

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

LOVe the yarn globe...can't wait to go check that out! Thanks for hosting!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for hosting!

WobiSobi said...

That Globe Light made out of Yarn~Amazing!!

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting Judy!

Crazy Wonderful said...

Judy-

Thanks so much for featuring my wingback!!! The hubs is currently laughing at me for my little happy dance :D

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! So fun!
Dana @ D'Lea Designs

Bonnie@ The Hopeless Romantic said...

Hi Judy, thanks for throwing a great party, im linking for the first time today.....Gonna go do some meetin and greetin..........Bonnie

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Hi Judy, nice to meet you. I'm so glad Marty introduced us. Thanks for stopping by and following me.I jut added my link and following you back!!! I am loving all these great projects you featured especially the yarn globe was truly amazing and so is the wing-back chair slip cover....Thanks for hosting and I'm definitely going to enjoy all these creative ideas!!! have a great week!
http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for hosting and thanks for FEATURING MY LIGHT!! :) I love when people love my frugal finds!! This week I am on a Spring Cleaning kick so I linked up a tutorial on how to make orange infused white vinegar for cleaning!! Also - I am re-following you under my new blog name so you may see my cowboy boot profile picture twice...I figure it can't hurt!!

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy! Well, you are getting both the sisters from the Fence linking up this week. :-) Thanks so much for hosting another great party!
Vanessa

Tracy Huffman said...

Judy thank you so much for featuring my chairs!! I am honored and humbled. (((hugs))!

Debra said...

Love the stuff you featured. You always host a fun party. Thanks!

L'Heure Bleue At Home said...

Thanks so much for becoming a follower of L'Heure Bleue At Home. I love your blog and have become a follower.

Funkytime said...

thank you for stopping by at funkytime! i am in love with that zebra upholstered chair that is linked up!!! thanks for hosting, cheers, Sibylle

Lanell said...

Hi Judy,
Thanks for hosting this great party. I see you as a follower everywhere. I love it. I know that if you are a follower, it will be a good blog. I check yours out every day. Is that bad? You have a ton of great ideas. Thank you.

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

Hi, I just found your party from another blog, so Im new to this one.Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Judy!! thanks for hosting.. I totally love that lamp in the second pic!!

Furniture Stores in Los Angeles said...

I love those twine lamps! I have recently made some with a friend and they are so easy and fun also great addition to any room.

Fashion Magazines said...

I absolutely adore the globe light. It's hard to believe it was made out of yarn, what a great idea!!!

Backup Camera System said...

Love the globe light, and the cleaning product decorations are so clever! What a great way to spruce up your sanitizing wipes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...