Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Swing into Spring - It's a Party - #13

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  Even on a holiday week there were more than 100 linkups.  So much inspiration and creativity.  It's always hard to pick just a few, but here are this week's features:
Shelley from Crazy Wonderful created these chalkboard coasters.  I love the idea of using chalkboard paint in this way.  So creative.  Hope you go and check out more of her wonderful blog.
I have a thing for bird's nest used in decorating...I just love it.  These shadow boxes created by Liz Marie really caught my eye.  Please stop by her blog to read all about how she created these.
Love these drop cloth pillows created by Stephanie over at Junker Newbie.  Stop by her blog to read the full tutorial.
Look at this gorgeous chest of drawers.  You have to drop by The Homeless Finch to see where this dresser began.  It's an amazing before and after and there's a great story behind the chest of drawers.
You have to check out The Exchange to see how she covered basic drum shades with fabric.  It's a great tutorial with step by step directions.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

22 comments:

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

THanks for hosting!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy. I am a little slow with the DIY stuff this week so I linked up my black bean dip...prefect timing for Cinco De Mayo coming up!! :)

Laura/Hayestone/Design Share said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for hosting! I love all the projects you featured...those lamp shades are gorgeous! I have linked up to the party and now need to go visit some other links to see all the creativity! Thanks again,
~Laura
hayestone.blogspot.com

Crazy Wonderful said...

Judy!!! Thank you so much for the feature :D

Can't wait to see what everyone links up this week!

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring me! :-)

Unknown said...

OMG! You featured my Cherished Chest of Drawers! Thanks so much, Judy. My mom is smiling down.:)

Sommer said...

Wow that chest of drawers is incredible! I can't even find words.

Debbiedoos said...

THanks for hosting Judy!

Unknown said...

I'm trying to link your button to my blog post, with no luck :/ Something is going on with WordPress this evening and wont allow me to access any of my files/posts/site. ggur! I will try it again in the morning- I hope that's okay.

Anonymous said...

oh lovely!! some gorgeous inspirations up there!! :-)

Desire Empire said...

Love your picks this week. Best Carolyn

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks Judy! Hope you had a lovely Easter!

WobiSobi said...

Thank you Judy for hosting and I just love Cyndy's Lamp shades. Beautiful..
Hugs, Anne

Maggie Massey said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Judy!!! have a great week!

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy. I hope it's okay that I linked up my latest 101 post on editing your photos. It's not a cool crafty project, but maybe it will help all those cool crafty people make their photos even better?! lol Thank you for hosting the party as usual. We girls at the fence sure adore you!! Happy Wednesday to you.

Heather

laxsupermom said...

What terrific features! Love those drop cloth pillows! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party.

Debra said...

Wow! Lots of cute things last week. Thanks for hosting!

Susan Anderson said...

I love it all!

=)

From G2B said...

I love your features! Thanks for commenting and following my blog!! I happily followed your as well! I love, love, love you kitchen!

http://gardenberger.blogspot.com

Poppy said...

Hi Judy, thanks for stopping by the other day and for your commenting on my blog. Thanks for hosting another spring party and for sharing all these creative inspirations. Have a lovely weekend! ~ Poppy


http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Happy Wednesday Judy~

Thank bunches for hosting another great party! Love all the features & the creative ideas that have linked up.:)

Drop By The Tattered Tag

Yummy Mummy said...

Hi! Thank you for following Yummy Mummy! I'm now following you back. I love your blog and can't wait to explore more and get some design ideas. I hope you'll frequent Yummy Mummy for some recipe ideas in exchange :)
Marina @ http://www.yummymummykitchen.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...