I have been wanting to make my daughter new covers for her bolster pillows on her daybed.
here. I then went onto my computer and on Word printed out my daughter's name in a nice font in the largest size that would still fit on a piece of legal size paper. I then laid the sheet over the paper. You can see that the sheet was see-through enough to copy the letters.
I also made her another bolster cover for the other side with her middle name. Seriously, this was so easy and I had everything in the house already. This was another "free" project (if you don't count the cost of the clothes - LOL).
here to join in the fun.
Let me know what you think. I always love hearing from you.