Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #48

Welcome to this week's Winter Blue's Wednesday party.  Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

Shenita of Embellishments by SLR was really thinking outside of the box with this one.  She moved her settee into her dining room.  This little change makes such a huge impact on the space.  
Great idea Shenita.
I love this quatrefoil pattern Ugly Duckling painted on an Ikea parsons table she had.  
Great color combo.
I always love a good chair makeover and this one is awesome.  Be sure to check out Coastal Charm to see where this chair began.  It's a super before and after.
I just love this DIY lucite tray made by two twenty one.  Gorgeous and elegant.  What a perfect gift.  Please stop by her blog for the full tutorial.
This faux zinc letter created by Sweetwater Baby is definitely going on my "to do" list for 2012.  This looks so super cool.  It would be awesome on my mantle.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

19 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for hosting!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Judy! Thanks for hosting!!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Judy!

At The Picket Fence said...

Hey friend! I'm thinking I want to try that faux zinc letter too. So cool! Thanks for hosting us Judy! :-)
Vanessa

TRICIA said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Super features and projects. Thanks tons for hosting. Hugs, Marty

Chelsea @ two twenty one said...

Thank you for featuring my diy lucite tray and for hosting such a great link-up!

At The Picket Fence said...

Great features Judy! Thanks for hosting.

Heather

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Thanks so much for hosting your linky party so sweet of you.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful week.
XXOO Diane

Anonymous said...

Fabulous features! Thanks for hostessing, I've linked up a vintage Valentine I made, and I linked back to you. Hugs ~ Mary

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy! I'm so happy to finally have a little project to share! I have missed your parties! :)

By Nela said...

He descubierto tu blog y me ha encantado. Desde hoy lo sigo, si lo deseas te invito a conocer mi blog y si es de tu agrado, me gustaría tenerte como seguidora en mi blog para seguir en contacto. Un saludo muy cordial.
Manoli.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Love all of these! Thanks for hosting!

Entertaining Women said...

Thanks for stopping by for a visit and for sharing some wonderful inspirations. Cherry Kay

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I've linked up!!

Yaya, Cindy and Tara said...

I read your blog every day and am inspired by the many creations you share. I know this takes a lot of time on your part and I just wanted to say thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...