Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #49

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.  Here are this week's features:
First up is this GORGEOUS bed that Sophia's shared.  
This bed is a trash to treasure project at it's finest. 

Next up is this awesome entry makeover done by Modern Jane.  I hope you will drop by her blog to check out the before and the after.  It's quite a transformation.
I always love a great bathroom makeover.  This one done by Start at Home is just beautiful.  
I am in love with her new vanity.  Just stunning.
What an awesome library Thrifty Decor Mom created in her home.  
I just love the splashes of aqua.  What a neat idea.
I was so inspired to clean out my closets when I saw Turnstyle Vogue's newly organized linen closet.  I especially love the tags she created for each item.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

19 comments:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Fabulous features and such wonderful inspiration. Thanks so much for hosting. Hugs, Marty

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Judy,

Great features this week. Thanks for hosting the party.

xo,
Dee

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

Thanks for featuring my closet makeover Judy! I'm in great company. Thanks for the party.

Shari

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
This was a Great features..
Thanks so much for hosting your lovely linky party.
I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
XXOO Diane

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my bed! Thanks so much for hosting this great party...

Kristen

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Beautiful inspirations,Judy! Thanks for hosting!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks for hosting the party! I've linked up!

Little Bit said...

So glad I found you! I'll be back every week to party now. (and I'm now a follower too) Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

At The Picket Fence said...

Oh my goodness that bed is just beautiful! Such great choices for features Judy and you know how much we appreciate you hosting! :-)
Vanessa

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Hey Judy -- thanks for hosting!! Great features - and so many inspiring links! xo

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I am so flattered!!

Brooke

Start at Home

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy! I'm in love with all of your features.

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome features for sure! Thanks for hostessing the party, I couldn't wait another day to reveal my Whimsical Valentine Mantel! Hugs ~ Mary

Beth said...

Found your blog today! I've decided to link up while I was here getting oodles of inspiration! Thanks!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my entryway! Fab projects.. I'm honored to be included! :)

laxsupermom said...

Awesome features! I wish my linen closet looked that good, but about 3 days after any major organization of it, it's exploded into chaos again. Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks for hosting. I am revisiting my summer and autumn gardens in my post. Needed some bright flowers.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...