Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One Cloche - Two Ways

My friend Marty from A Stroll Thru Life is hosting a summer cloche party.  In honor of her party, I started to play in my kitchen to come up with an idea for a cloche display.  I actually came up with two.
I put together this vignette in one corner of my kitchen countertop.
  Under the cloche I added some faux green apples and yellow pears.  
On the other side of the vignette, I added more yellow and green accents.
Yep...California Pizza Kitchen is one of my favorite restaurants
 and I love to try to make their pizzas at home.
I was having so much fun, that I created a second vignette by swapping out
all of the yellow and green accents for coffee accessories instead.

This time under the cloche I set up a mini espresso stand with an old-fashioned 
espresso maker and two cups and saucers.
A sugar and creamer and a Caffe sign round out the vignette.

Which do you like?

Thanks Marty for hosting.

DON'T FORGET TO STOP BACK TONIGHT AT 8PM EST 

FOR MY SIZZLE INTO SUMMER PARTY

-Judy
Pin It

7 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Such a beautiful pedestal your cloche sits on, Judy! I love that mini espresso pot and the cups under your second vignette.

Wendy Jeanine said...

Oh, how can I pick?!? I just love them both! The inner coffee lover in me will have to go with the second one.

Anonymous said...

I like both! You did good.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

I love your cloche and pedestal! Both vignettes are beautiful. Thank you for sharing the great idea. :)

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Both vignettes are so pretty. I love the beautiful simplicity. Very pretty!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh perfect, I love them both, but the tiny coffee pot and cups are so cute. Thanks tons for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

edenton leather sofa said...

Keep working and great job on the posts, I will come back again and check your feed out soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...