Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #79

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.  Last week's party was filled with so much inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
The Dedicated House  shared this gorgeous girls bedroom.
  Please stop by so that you can check out all of the details.
Forever Decorating showed off her updated guest bedroom.  Just beautiful.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Thrifty Inspirations transformed a thrift store chair into this nautical masterpiece.
Lilacs and Longhorns transformed this craigslist hutch with Annie Sloan chalk paint in violet.
I think this color is just beautiful.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
100% Molly Made created this super cool work of art.  Molly is only 16 years old and is new to the blogging community.  I hope you will all stop by and show Molly some love. 
 Small Home Love shares a tutorial on how to create these map covered pencil holders. 
 Perfect for back to school.

TASTY TREATS:
The Pinterest Project  shared a recipe for chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter cookie frosting.  These look absolutely delicious.  I love anything with peanut butter!!
Mostly Foods and Crafts shared a receipe for bleu cheese coleslaw.  What a cool and unique recipe.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

20 comments:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Love the features this week!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for featuring my little girl's room! I've grabbed a feature button for my blog. Thank you for hosting. Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

jacky @ small home love said...

Thanks for featuring my project and for hosting!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Judy, these are wonderful features! My summer has sizzled out; so, my post is a transitional one. LOL! Thanks so much for hosting!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great features, Judy! Thanks for hosting1

Sweet European Dreams said...

I didn't realize you had a weekly Linky here! I'll be linking up in the future...I'm off to read and get inspired! -diane

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

16 and a blogger!! Oh my. Hope my 4 year olds don't want to blog at 5!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thanks for hosting! This is a new party to me and I'm already inspired just by the features!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fun party, have a happy Wednesday!

Unknown said...

Great features! I'm in love with that hutch ( ascp violet )
Thanks so much for hosting another great party!
Hugs,
Suzan

ANNE said...

Have a happy week! Thanks for hosting again xox

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Always such a fun party. Hugs, Marty

Molly said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!! I'm so excited. Thanks for hosting again this week.

Jen Lossing, Artistic Abode Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! Didn't realize you had a Link Party.

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Hi Judy! Awesome features....thank you so much for hosting...hope you are having a wonderful week:-)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for another great party! :)

Gail said...

Great features Judy and thanks for hosting, Gail

Mostly Food and Crafts said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cole slaw!

NanaDiana said...

OMGosh- How did I miss this before? Some GREAT features here-off to check out a couple of new blogs- xo Diana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...