Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #76

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.  This is my favorite time of the week when I get to check out all of the amazingly talented bloggers out there and what they have been working on.  Last week's party was full of great ideas and inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Adventures in Decorating  shares her gorgeous dining room which she has updated for summer just shopping her own home.  Hope you will link over for more detailed photos.
Decorate With a Little Bit  shared her post on how to create a great vignette.  This is something I think we all struggle with from time to time and she offers some great tips and advice.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
I am in love with this stenciled table created by Domestic Imperfection.  
What a beautiful update for an old table.
Under a Pile of Scrap completely transformed a table with water damage into this totally cool and unique clock table.  I just love it!!

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Be Book Bound transformed basic bottles and jars and turned them into vintage toiletry bottles.  Stop by her blog as she shares the image files.  This is on my "to do list" to make.
Small Home Love gives a great tutorial on how to create these DIY thread racks.
What a cool way to store all of your threads.

TASTY TREATS:
Confessions of a Plate Addict shared her recipe for French stamped shortbread cookies. 
 Ohh la la those look good!
Make the Best of Everything shares this awesome idea of creating bell pepper scoop chips.
What a great, healthy alternative.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

25 comments:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Judy! Thanks so much for featuring my cookies! Thanks for hosting each week!...hugs...Debbie

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Beautiful features! Thank you for hosting. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

hey Judy- just absolutely loving that clock table!! glad to be joining you this week!

ANNE said...

Hi Judy! Another week flies by!! Thanks for hosting again xox

Bliss Bloom Blog said...

Judy, Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful rest of the week. xo, Melanie

Unknown said...

Wow - incredible features this week!
Thanks so much for hosting Judy - have a great week :)

Becca Bertotti said...

Thank you so very much for featuring our summer dining room ... I sincerely appreciate it and love the other features! And, thank you for hosting such a fabulous gathering ... I'm off to be inspired!

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Thanks so much for hosting and inviting me to attend! I look forward to see all the wonderful posts that get shared.

Blessings,
Angie @ Knick of Time

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Judy; As always, thank you for hosting. A pleasure to join in. Great features this week.
Joy

jacky @ small home love said...

Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting! Love the Sara Richardson eye candy btw.

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the week!
-Shelley

NanaDiana said...

Judy-There are some wonderful features here- I am off to visit a few of them- Blessings to you and I hope you are having a great week-xo Diana

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Judy,
Thanks for hosting again this week, always appreciated. Now off to check out a few links.

elizabeth said...

Thanks for being such a kind hostess. I just noticed that your button link on my post wasn't there...I had copied and pasted it incorrectly. I have just now fixed it. Thanks for being so kind and not removing my link. Other linky hostesses would have

Debra said...

Always great features. Love the clock table, especially. Thank's for hosting. :)

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Bliss said...

Those bottles/jars are pretty darn cute, and how clever to shape the peppers for scooping.

~Bliss~

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

I love all the features! Thanks for hosting!

Upscale Downhome said...

Pepper scoops...ingenious! Thank you for hosting the Linky Party and I look forward to exploring all the links.

Jen Lossing, Artistic Abode Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for the invite to link up. This is my first time at your party. I am a new follower!!

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Judy! Thanks so much for hosting your fun party for us! Sometimes my post don't quite fit a party's theme but this week's post is great for your "Sizzle Into Summer Party".

Beth said...

What great inspiration this week at the link party! Thank you so much for hosting and for including my clock table in your feature this week!

Anonymous said...

Love you pick for a Crafty Creation with the vintage looking bottles and jars. Love what a label can do.
Thanks so much for hosting the party! It's my first time and my, it's fun! What a great gathering of creativity!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Love you pick for a Crafty Creation with the vintage looking bottles and jars. Love what a label can do.
Thanks so much for hosting the party! It's my first time and my, it's fun! What a great gathering of creativity!
(Sorry didn't mean to by anonymous!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...