Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Roomspiration Review - Guest Bedrooms

Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Remember Roomspiration?  Today all of the hosts of Roomspiration will be featuring the top viewed links from their leg of the party on their blog.  After checking out my features, please head on over to these blogs to check out their top links.  You will be sure to find inspiration for every room of your home.

Abode Love - entryways
View Along the Way - living room
Family Brings Joy - craft rooms
Involving Color - dining rooms
a la mode - nurseries
Just a Touch of Gray - master bedrooms
The Blooming Hydrangea - closets and nooks
The Mustard Ceiling - laundry and mudrooms
The DIY Showoff - kitchens

As you all know, I hosted Guest Bedrooms from Roomspiration.  Here are the top three most clicked links from the party:
This beautiful guest bedroom created by Design OCD.  

The colors create a room that is calm and serene.  Perfect for a guest bedroom.
Next up is the guest bedroom created by Triangle Honeymoon.  

She took their guest bedroom from boring to bright and fabulous.  

Last but not least, a gorgeous guest bedroom from Hanging with the Hewitts.
Here is the before photo...what a transformation!!
Thank you all again for inspiring me and for participating in Roomspiration.  Hope you drop by all of the other hosts blogs today for more inspiration.  


Don't forget about the MyMemories Giveaway I have going on.  You can click here to enter.  
-Judy

9 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I could use some guest room inspiration, too, Judy! I am so stuck on the one here in the condo and I think it's because the walls are a color I would not have chosen. So, I haven't done much with this room while I think if I can work with it "as is" or does it get added to the list of rooms I want to paint after Christmas. I think I'll visit some links!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, love the look of the green trellis print headboard! We would love to have a guestroom, but Isabella's room becomes one when guests come and she camps out in the second bed in Max's room, so it all works out. Janell

Sheets on the line, love in my heart. said...

ooooo is all i can say about the bedroom. so cozy and just plain comfortable.
love it!
rebecca

caycee said...

Well I am just beside myself with excitement, so flattered to be in the top 3 ;)

At The Picket Fence said...

What lovely guest bedrooms! That last one is so gorgeous! Our guest "bedroom" consists of a fold out sleeper chair with a foosball table right next to it so I have a bit of guest bedroom envy! LOL!
Vanessa

Kelly @ View along the way said...

Beautiful rooms! Love the inspiration - I've been wanting to go mess with my guest room for a while :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm always a sucker for a great before and after...and Caycee's before/after is *FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC*! Love it! You can have so much fun with a guest bedroom!

Jae said...

So honored to be featured.

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Looking forward to checking out ALL THAT INSPIRATION...loved that green fabric used for the headboard.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments. I'm headed back to Target for a few more napkins :) Hope they're there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...