Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Cloche Decor

Marty from A Stroll Thru Life is hosting a Fall cloche party, and I knew that I wanted to be a part of it. I love how everything looks better and more festive under a cloche.


A cloche in my kitchen filled with this year's harvest, albeit it faux. :)

All sitting on top of a raised cake plate.

In my front hallway I have also decorated for Fall using a cloche.

Under the cloche, I added an image that I printed onto card stock from The Graphics Fairy.  
I wanted some fall leaves, but the leaves haven't really begun to change that much by us, plus I don't love bringing leaves in from outside since you never know what bugs you are bringing in.
I finished off this vignette with two monogrammed pumpkins I made. 

Thanks Marty for hosting.  Your cloche parties are always so much fun!


Don't forget to stop back tonight for my Fall into Fall party.

The link opens at 8pm EST.  
Hope to see you then.


-Judy
Pin It

12 comments:

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Cloches are so much fun to decorate. Yours are done so pretty and perfect for fall.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Your Fall cloches look great, Judy! I love that one on your table.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very pretty Judy! Your so right, everything does look better under a cloche!

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

I love using cloches to decorate! They just instantly make things look great.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi Judy, I love your cloche domes all decorated for the season, have to say my favorite are the monogrammed pumpkins.. they speak to my heart.
hugs ~lynne~

SmilingSally said...

Thank you for sharing, Judy. I love fall decor.

Cynthia said...

I love the pumpkins in your cloche.

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Oh, I love your cloches!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Gina said...

Pretty cloche displays! You're right, everything looks better under a cloche!

Gail said...

Your cloches are beautifully displayed for Fall Judy! I only changed out one of mine for Fall... the others stayed the same! I was lazy this year...LOL!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love both of your cloches. Perfect. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

The fall cloche décor is shown on the post here. The post is very useful

Carpet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...