Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fall into Fall - It's a Party #44

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.  I am so excited to see what you have all been up to.  Last week's party was filled with awesome inspiration and ideas.  Here are this week's features:
After I saw this post done by a wee Meenit, I know exactly what I am going to do with my daughter's skates that don't fit her anymore.  This is such a beautiful alternative to a wreath.
This is a very clever idea from Mom on Timeout.  She changed out her existing gallery wall by wrapping each of the frames like a gift.  Awesome idea!!
I hope you will all take a moment to stop by and read the story by Antique Chase of how she came to own this gorgeous armoire.  It's a love story...very cleverly written.
Do you know I crochet?  I only seem to crochet in the winter and since it's getting cold outside, my crochet needle is back out.  Love this shrug that California Dreaming created.  
I think I will be trying this.
Love this Santa photo over music.  Hope you will stop by and see how Larissa Hill Designs created this beautiful artwork.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.


A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

17 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting today! I am looking forward to checking out some great ideas...(a great way to avoid all the present wrapping!)
-Shelley

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy and have a wonderful Christmas! Martina

Lindsay said...

Thank you for hosting such a lovely party!

Amy said...

Thanks for featuring my shrug! Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hostessing the party - hope you and your family have a lovely holiday.

Mary

At The Picket Fence said...

Thank you for hosting sweet friend! Off to check out those lovely features. We pray that the remainder of this week is full of the joy of friends and family. We love you dearly Judy! Merry Christmas!

Heather

Unknown said...

Judy; I am your newest follower. Thank you for featuring my Vintage Santa artwork today on your Party. I would love for you to follow me back. Heather

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting! Merry Christmas!...hugs...Debbie

Trish@MomOnTimeout said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Gift Wrapped Gallery. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

So glad I could join your fun party this week!

AntiqueChase said...

Hi Judy! Thank you so much for featuring my armoire love story! I really appreciate it and I was so excited! I have added you to my side bar! Thank you again! Marcy

Rivesaudio said...

Hi Judy, Thanks for your hosting. I am so impressed by the info that you've in this blog site. Have a great happy christmas!

Home Theater Design Ideas.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

So many wonderful DIY's! Love the shrug!! Thank you for hosting.
Penny

Honey at 2805 said...

The features are wonderful, Judy! Thank you for hosting! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Bonnie ~ a wee Meenit said...

Judy,
thanks for the lovely feature of my ice skate swag!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Rob Hunt said...

Thank you for hosting. I am now following. Seasons Best Wishes.
Rob

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...