Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #45

Welcome to this week's party.  It's officially winter now, so we go from my Fall into Fall party to my Winter Blues Wednesday party.  Last week's party was filled with awesome projects and inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

I loved these drapes when I saw them.  When I found out that From Gardners to Bergers stenciled a damask pattern on plain drapes from Ikea, I was super impressed.  These drapes are gorgeous.
Do you have any more gift cards to give out?  If you do, you should head on over to Flower Hill  to check out her tutorial on how to make this adorable DIY paper purse for gift cards/money.  So cute.
Look at this gorgeous ruffled star tree skirt created by Strawberries and Sweet Love.  If you want to get a head start on next year please head on over for the tutorial.  So elegant. 
  I love this crocheted ornament created by Frou-frugal.   
I will definitely be making some of these for next year.
Artist Barbara Rosenzweig painted this picture called Girl into the Surf.  Doesn't this make you want to be at the beach?  You can head on over to her blog to check out more of her work.  

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feature Judy! Can't wait to see what other inspiring projects are linked this week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my crocheted star, Judy. They are super quick to crochet and add such a fun touch to the tree.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for helping me combat the 'blues' :-)

Calypso In The Country said...

Those features are beautiful again! Thanks for hosting today. Maybe I will get some ideas for the new year!
-Shelley

Honey at 2805 said...

Terrific features. Thanks for being a gracious hostess! Hoping you have a healthy and happy New Year!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Judy,

Thanks for hosting the party!

Dee

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!
CAS

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Thanks so much Judy for featuring my little "Girl into the Surf!"

I appreciate your sharing her with all of our blogging friends!

As the weather gets colder, it looks like a really good idea to head to the beach with her!

From G2B said...

Thanks for sharing my curtains tutorial! SO sweet of you and such a lovely surprise!!
Becca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...