Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

DIY Monogram Letter

Here's a fun and quick project I put together using things I already had in the house.
I already had the letter which I bought a while ago at JoAnn's.
I had decoupaged it once before, but it was time for a change.
I used the same music note wrapping paper ...
that I used for these candle holders.
Using Mod Podge, I adhered the wrapping paper to the letter.
I used the extra twine from my DIY Twine Pears and wrapped the letter K.
I then used a crocheted rose I made and added a button.
Simple, quick and super cute.
Have a great weekend!

What do you think of my DIY monogrammed letter?
-Judy

Pin It

11 comments:

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

Judy. Sweet little letter. Love it

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Judy! Love the music sheet paper.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

How fun is this. I love it. Great idea. Hugs, Marty

Being Home said...

Beautiful. Love the candles, too.:)

Julie

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

love this. that paper is awesome!

Cynthia said...

Love this project, the paper is gorgeous and makes the initial very elegant.

Cynthia

Just Spiff It said...

Love it!! You make it look so easy. I would love to make one as well - hope it turns out as perfect as yours did. thanks for sharing this with us.
Happy Weekend!!

Levin said...

Good ideas, I love it.
please visit Home Interior

Shanee said...

Love it! I am so going to steal this idea, but first I have to con my mother into crocheting a rose! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love this! The neutrals with the green moss look awesome. Thanks for linking up at the Inspiration Gallery

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind if I share this letter on my blog, www.creativelifeblog.com's 31 Days of Letters! I plan to post it on Jan 29th! It's beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...