Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #105

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  As always, last week's party was filled with so many great ideas and inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Raising May Flowers proves that making little changes can have a big impact in a kitchen.  Stop by to see the before photos to truly appreciate the after.
New House to Home lined her bookcases with wrapping paper.  She adhered it using double sided tape.  It looks awesome.  What a great no commitment idea.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Uniquely Chic transformed this side table using Annie Sloan old white and graphite.  
What a beautiful color combination.
Lilikoi Joy transformed an inexpensive mirror and turned it into this gorgeous decorator piece.  Stop by her blog for a full, detailed tutorial on how she created this for $45!

TASTY TREATS:
Like a Saturday shared her recipe for chocolate dipped pretzel rods. Yummy!
Here's a new take on peanut butter and jelly.  Jane's Adventures in Dinner shared her recipe for peanut butter shortbread with jelly.  These look so good.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so very much! Thrilled about being featured. Love how your craft closet is shaping up.

Unknown said...

Great Features! I love the kitchen transformation! Thanks for hosting.

NanaDiana said...

Judy- I am off to visit a couple of your features- xo Diana

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! xo

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Cristina Garay said...

I love those bookcases! Thanks for hosting, Judy!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great one!!!
Love your features - have to check some of them out,
XXX

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy.

The features are wonderful!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! I love all of the amazing features. Have a wonderful week.

Donna Wilkes said...

Love following your progress on the closet. Thank you for hosting.

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature! It made my day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! Little Bit from www.DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

ANNE said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for the party!!!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Thanks so much for hosting your linky party. I also love the kitchen transformation.

XXOO Diane

At The Picket Fence said...

Hey friend! Thanks so much for you sweet comment about the American Girl Dollhouse I built! I linked it up and so appreciate you hosting! :-)
Vanessa

Unknown said...

Hi Judy - I'm new to your blog and have just had the best time exploring your beautiful home. I really like the pictures of painted ceilings. Anyway, I'm your newest follower. Blessings, Patti@OldThingNew
http://patricia-krank.blogspotcom/

Sew Can Do said...

Great features this week!! Thanks for hosting:)

Calypso In The Country said...

So many beautiful transformations! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Awesome features! Thanks for hosting such an inspiring party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Great features!!

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Rasmussen Family said...

thanks for hosting

Anonymous said...

Karen...thank you for hosting another wonderful party for us all!

Emily @ RemarkableHome said...

Thank you for hosting and for the invitation! Do you have a button that is for the linky party? I only see one for being featured. I want to add it to my blog. Thanks for the comments on my blog, too! I followed you on Pinterest and I already do on google. I need to look into this linky followers thing...never heard of it. thanks again!

Being Home said...

Judy, thank you again for hosting. Love the feature and that mirror makeover is gorgeous!

Have a fun rest of the week! :)

Julie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Judy, thanks for hosting. Love the features. Such great posts by bloggers joining in. Have a great week.
Joy

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Lovely picks! I love going through the entries!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...