Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ralph Lauren Home Lamp Find

For Valentine's Day my husband surprised me with an Ethan Allen end table.  It's a beautiful table and deserves a beautiful lamp.  So, since then, I have been keeping my eyes open for something special. 
On Sunday I did a quick walk-through of my favorite store, Home Goods.  It was a zoo on Sunday and I was sure I wouldn't find anything which would happily allow me to avoid the long lines.  I headed to the back of the store, and at the end of the lamp aisle, on the bottom shelf, I spotted this lamp.  
Immediately the gorgeous color and finish caught my eye.  The next thing that caught my eye was that it was from Ralph Lauren Home.  I picked it up and it was heavy and in pristine condition.  It also had a gorgeous pleated silk shade.   I could see and feel just how much of a quality lamp this was.   Home Goods was selling the lamp for $119, which is expensive, however the tag said that it retailed for over $300 at Ralph Lauren Home! Okay...this lamp had to come home with me.
  When I got home I did a little research on the lamp.  It's called the Alston table lamp by Ralph Lauren and sure enough it did retail for over $300 when it was being sold by Ralph Lauren ($330 to be exact).
It is the perfect size lamp for this table. 
It also balances off this side of the room.
I am so in love with my new lamp.
Yes...I must cut off the tags now!  Lol

Don't forget to stop back tonight for my Winter Blues Wednesday party.


The party opens at 8pm EST.  Hope to see you then.

-Judy

Pin It


Sharing with Savvy Southern Style

9 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Judy, the lamp is gorgeous! And it goes so well in your living room. Beautiful find at a great price!

Unknown said...

Wow! What a wonderful find!Looks gorgeous.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

GORGEOUS lamp!!! It looks perfect in size and color for that spot. Grea find. I also got a RL lamp at HG a few weeks ago for my guest room. It is a smaller lamp but pefect for where I wanted it. I wish I could have gotten 2 of the blue and ehite table lamps I saw. Enjoy your new lamp AND table!!!! XO, Pinky

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Such a pretty color, Judy! It sounds like you got a great deal. Brave you hitting Home Goods on a weekend! : )

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The lamp is gorgeous. I love the crackle finish. Beautiful shade and perfect on your table. Hugs, Marty

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful lamp Judy! I love the color!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Judy,
I love your Ralph Lamp! You really picked out a gem. The color is beautiful and it looks perfectly lovely on your new Ethan Allen table.
My two sofa's, ottoman and rug are from Ethan Allen. I love the store and there new painted kitchen chairs. I think all the new colors are so pretty. I wish we had a Home Goods closer to us the closet one is 45 minutes away on a good day.
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

miss flibbertigibbet said...

It fits perfectly! Great choice!

Grace Baxter said...

First of all, I love your new table! And the lamp looks lovely on it. You must be so pleased.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...