Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Imperial Hotel in Vienna

A friend of mine just came back from a whirlwind weekend in Vienna.  She was there to celebrate Lifeball, which is Europe's largest AIDS charity event.  The event was star-studded and spectacular.  My friend stayed in the Imperial Hotel which is just gorgeous.  She knew I would love to see photos of her hotel, and of course, I wanted to share her photos with all of you.
 An old palace was converted and changed into this hotel.  This is one of the many staircases.
Look at the stunning architecture.
 This is the sitting room in my friend's suite.  I love the wall paper and all of the molding work.
 Gorgeous ceiling and chandeliers.
 Talk about crystal...there were five chandeliers/sconces in their one hotel room.
Hope you enjoyed the eye-candy.
-Judy
Pin It

5 comments:

Gina said...

The Imperial Hotel in Vienna is very grand! What a beatiful place to stay!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my, this is totally unreal. Such beautiful grandeur. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

I have travel envy now! Thanks for the virtual trip...

Susan Anderson said...

Wowza!

=)

Cynthia said...

Just stunning!!!

Cynthia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...