Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #64

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  Each week you impress me with your creativity.  It is always so difficult to just pick a few, but here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Thrifty Inspirations completely renovated her kitchen for $476! Yep, you read that right.  You must go by to check out the before and get all the details.
Easy Peasy Grandma revealed her new and improved basement.  The basement had flooded in January and many things, including the carpeting was destroyed.  She added hardwood floors throughout now and repainted.  I hope you will check out the before and after photos.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:

Stardust - Decor and Style transformed an ugly wingback chair into this super cool chair.
Postcards from the Ridge up-cycled her dining room buffet and transformed it into this gorgeous bathroom vanity.  They did it all themselves too!

CRAFTY CREATIONS:

Sweet Little Gals created these vintage book flowers.  I have already added this to my
  Pinterest page for things I want to make.  
The Philosopher's Wife created this crochet kindle case. 
 You could also use it as a clutch.  It too is on my "to make" list.

WHAT'S FOR DINNER:

Mostly Foods and Crafts shares her recipe for black bean and corn salad. 

Dixie Delights put together this super cute baseball snack.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

24 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thank you so much for the party! Have a great week!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Thanks for opening up another party. I can't wait to see what kind of inspiration will appear in the links. Thanks for going to the trouble to host. It is much appreciated.

Liz

Mrs. Handyverger said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Judy! I love seeing what everyone else has done recently. :)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!

Dixie Delights said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cake!!! Happy to be partying again this week :-)

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great features, Judy! Thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for hosting,Judy!Have a lovely night!~Poppy

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting Judy! Great features.

ANNE said...

thanks for the party Judy! Hope your week is a great one!!
xox

Donene said...

Thanks for the party and the feature! I love your blog and your creativity!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Thank you for your fun party and for hosting!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Judy,
Thanks so much for hosting this great party!!

Hugs,,
Deb

Gail said...

Great features this week Judy. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your day, Gail

Angie at Postcards from the Ridge said...

Hi Judy. Thanks so much for featuring our vanity this week. I love the book flower and adore the sled that easy peasy grandma used for her table. Have a great week.
Angie

Maury @ Life on Mars said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

STARDUST said...

Judy (and all your lovely readers!) thanks for featuring my cow-chair! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Judy,

Thank you for hosting!

I appreciate it,
Laura

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Judy! Blessings, Tammy

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Megan

At The Picket Fence said...

Hey friend! I'm a little bit late to the party but happy to have something to link up this week. :-) Thanks for hosting!
Vanessa

Kahli said...

Thanks for hosting every week!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!

Bliss said...

Lots of great features, but that wing chair is awesome.

~Bliss~

Sara said...

Oh thank you SO much for featuring my flowers!! I really appreciate it. Love your party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...