Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #63

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.   Last week's party was filled with so many ideas and inspiration.  I am always so impressed with your talent.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Confessions of a Plate Addict shared this gorgeous tray she scored from One Kings Lane.  
What a perfect find.  I just love the blue and white.
Housepitality Designs shared her beautiful foyer makeover.  
I am absolutely in love with the lamp.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:


Domestic Imperfection transformed a basic coffee table into this showpiece.  
I think this is the coolest table.
Design Dreams by Anne transformed her bookcases using chalk paint. 
What a difference a coat of paint can make. 

CRAFTY CREATIONS:

Thrifty Crafty Girl gives a great tutorial on how to create these super cute tissue pack covers.
The Stonybrook House made these super cool desk organizers for $1.  You have to stop by to check out the awesome tutorial.

WHAT'S FOR DINNER:
Remodelaholic shared her recipe for a quick and easy chicken cordon bleu.
The perfect meal for leftover ham.
Snickety Things made this awesome Star Wars cake.  My son would love this!!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

20 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Well deserved features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!

Suzy said...

Thank you for hosting, Judy!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the feature, Judy! And thanks for hosting! Hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Loved all the features...and thank you so much for featuring my Foyer Makeover...I am honored..what a pleasant surprise!!!....Thank you for hosting..

Have a wonderful week!!

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

Thanks for featuring my tissue pack cover!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

What beautiful features, Judy! Thanks so much for hosting. I can't wait to check out some of these beautiful projects that are linked up. Megan

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Judy,

Great features this week.

xo,
Dee

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the party! Have a wonderful week!

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting Judy!

ANNE said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project! All of the features are awesome, thank you for hosting your fabulous party every week!

xox

From G2B said...

Thanks for hosting Judy! What a great collection of posts!
xo Becca

Calypso In The Country said...

Great features - I love that tray! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Catie @ Catie's Corner said...

Hi Judy. Thanks soo much for hosting. I didn't realize I had linked up my lamp makeover last week and linked it up tonight. If you'd like, go ahead and delete it, it's #72. Sorry about that! Have a great rest of the week. =)

~ Catie

Renonda said...

Thank you for hosting and that for featuring my Death Star cake!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Gotta love a party in the middle of the week. Thank you for having us all over!

Little Bit said...

Thank you for hosting. Little Bit

Laura/Hayestone/Design Share said...

Hi Judy! LOVE that Union Jack table!! Great features. Thanks for hosting the party! Happy May :-)
~Laura

Gail said...

Great features this week Judy and thanks for hosting!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Super features and looks like some great links. Can't wait to browse around. Thanks for hosting. Hugs, Marty

Angie at Postcards from the Ridge said...

Hi Judy. Gorgeous features. Thanks for hosting the link party. You have a wonderful blog and I'm glad I've found you! Have a great weekend!
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...