Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #66

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  
Last week's party was filled with awesome ideas and inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:

Dixie Delights  shared her guest room makeover.  GORGEOUS!!  When can I stay over??
French Country Cottage shared the open shelves she created as part of her kitchen renovation.  I am in love with this kitchen...especially the chandeliers.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:

Hospitality Designs shared this upholstered chair which she tweaked by having the monogram added.  
I love this idea...especially the chair was already upholstered.  You should stop by her blog to read the cute story surrounding the monogram.
551 East shared this craigslist find that she transformed using paint.
LOVE the ruby red!!

CRAFTY CREATIONS:

Confessions of a Plate Addict shares a tutorial for creating vintage fairly tale book covers.
I really love this project and definitely want to try this.
Living Rich on Less shared how she made this DIY magazine holder.
This is a great project.

TASTY TREATS:

Deep in the Heart of...Arkansas shared her recipe for a coke marinade.
This looks like the perfect summer recipe.

Pine Cones and Acorns shared her recipe for cinnamon cream cheese coffee cake.  Try and say that five times fast.  This looks delish.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy


26 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Judy- What great links here. I love the red desk AND that red chair...and everything else for that matter- Have a good night-xo Diana

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Hi Judy, So sweet of you to host the get together each week so we can check out everyone's creative ideas. Thank you!

Liz

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Wow! Thanks for the feature, Judy! And thanks for hosting! Have a great week!...hugs...Debbie

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Judy...thank you so much for the very sweet compliment and the feature of my chair....There were some great features....I loved them all...from the gorgeous guest room, the beautiful kitchen, and the recipes....thanks so much for hosting!...Have a great week!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Judy,

Super features this week. Thanks for hosting the party.

xo,
Dee

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen Judy! I linked up another room with 2 chandeliers in it this week - my dining room :) Thanks for hosting!!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Wow this is a Beautiful feature for this week... I love them all!!! Thanks so much for hosting your linky party tonight, I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
XXOO Diane

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Enjoying the beautiful features,Judy. Thanks for hosting!Have a lovely evening!Hugs,Poppy

Little Bit said...

Thank you for hosting! gorgeous features! Little Bit

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Some stunning features, Judy! Thanks for hosting.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Judy, thanks for hosting!

Suzy said...

Wow - awesome features, Judy! I actually had the pleasure of seeing the monogrammed chair from Houspitality Designs in person last week. It really is gorgeous1 Thank you for hosting!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you're having a great week!

ANNE said...

Thanks for the party Judy! Hope you are having a wonderful week!
xox

Julia @ 551Eastdesign said...

Thank you SO much for the feature! I love the monogram on the chair! So creative. :)

Julia @ 551Eastdesign said...

Thank you SO much for the feature! I love the monogram on the chair! So creative. :)

At The Picket Fence said...

Seriously I could just pass out every time I see Courtney's kitchen! Fabulous features and so glad to be here this week! Thank you for hosting Judy!

Heather

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Judy! So glad I was able to party with you this week! Thank you.

Michelle@Crazy For Crafts said...

Thank you for hosting! Lots of great ideas here!

Michelle @ Crazy for Crafts

Gail said...

Great features this week Judy! I love Courtney's kitchen!! Thanks for hosting and hope you have a wonderful day, Gail

Susan said...

Thanks for the feature. I also got some great ideas. Beautiful stuff everywhere!!!

Dixie Delights said...

Judy - Thank you so much for featuring my bedroom!! And thanks for hosting each week! Amanda

Unknown said...

Hi Judy,

Fun features this week!

Thanks for hosting. I appreciate it,
Laura

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

First time visiting your party. Can't wait to see what everyone is doing. Thanks for hosting and I'm your newest follower.

Rob Hunt said...

Always something new to learn. Thanks for hosting.

Beaumontmeeg said...

Thanks for hosting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...