Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #67

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  

Last week's party was filled with so much inspiration and great ideas.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:

Decorate with a Little Bit made this custom DIY rug for her kitchen. What a great idea.  
Stop by for the full tutorial.
My friend, Kathy, from Creative Home Expressions, created this gorgeous crown over her bed.  I love the toile fabric and she gives a great tutorial.  

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Making it Homey transformed a second hand store find into this beauty.  
I love the dark top and the painted drawers. 
Inspiration Overload transformed an old dresser and gave it new life.  Simply gorgeous.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:

Decorating Cents created this super cool artwork out of paint chips.  
Confessions of a Plate Addict created this gorgeous DIY artichoke tea towel.  

TASTY TREATS:

Scattered Thought of a Crafty Mom shared her recipe for Barbecue Chicken Pizza.  
This looks so yummy!!
Joyful Homemaking shared her recipe for this orange banana smoothie.  
The perfect drink for a hot summer day.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy


20 comments:

At The Picket Fence said...

Wowee!! I don't think I've ever been this early to your party Judy! :-) Loved all of those features and so appreciate you hosting us~
Vanessa

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Really great features. I love that bed crown and the rug is super too. Thanks for hosting. Hugs, Marty

Gail said...

Great features this week Judy! I love Kathy's bedroom. Thanks for hosting and hope you have a wonderful week, Gail

Little Bit said...

Yay Judy! Thank you so much for featuring my DIY rug to fit! and thank you for hosting every week too. Little Bit

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for featuring my tea towel! And thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!...hugs...Debbie

NanaDiana said...

Off to visit a couple of new blogs. Great inspirations here, Judy- xo Diana

Margo said...

Thank you so much for featuring my smoothie!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
This weeks features are Beautiful. Thanks so much for hosting your linky party tonight. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
XXOO Diane

ANNE said...

Love, love, love that crowned bed! so beautiful. Great features!

Have a fabulous week!
xox

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for the feature, Judy! : ) Thanks for hosting, too.

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Judy, you've tempted us with great features. I'm sure there are a lot of winning ideas in the new batch as well.Thanks for hosting.
Liz

Unknown said...

Some really darling features, Judy! Thanks for being such a great hostess! Enjoy your week.

Jamie said...

Hi Judy, thank you for featuring my Barbecue Pizza! I hope you have a great rest of the week!
~Jamie

Unknown said...

Amazing fantastic you are doing great job I like these all pictures nice trends. I like this blog and thanks for sharing this one. Great work.
baby furniture fort worth
office furniture fort worth
leather furniture fort worth

Unknown said...

Hi Judy,

Can't wait to hop around.

Thanks for hosting!

I appreciate it,
Laura

Andrea @ Decorating Cents said...

Thanks for featuring my paint chip art.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Great features this week Judy. Thanks for hosting.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great features from last week....I truly enjoyed the all!
Have a great week and thanks for hosting!

Simply Simplisticated said...

Very Inspirational features! Thank you so much for hosting this party:) Deidre~ http://simplysimplisticated4.blogspot.com

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting today!
-Shelley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...