Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Outdoor patio - updated

In the past few days my outdoor patio has really started to come together.  I took these pictures last night to show you some of the lighting effects.  Another week or two and we should be totally done.


How awesome do those stairs look? (the box by the door is speaker wire which will be run)


This is the kitchen area.  To the far left is the pizza oven.  To the right of that is the spot for the warming drawer and storage drawers below that, then the grill, then a refrigerator.  The seating area will be to the far right.

Took this photo while standing on the pool deck.


This will be the area where we will have our seating i.e. outdoor sofa, coffee table etc.
Close up of the pavers.  There are four different sizes.  15% are the largest size.  I love how it ties in with the stone veneer.

That's the update for now.  The main part of the patio was all laid yesterday...in one day.  Huge transformation.  Let me know what you think.  I really LOVE comments.

-Judy


Come join me at these link parties:



giveaways



I was featured:

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

WOW! Judy that is looking so incredible! One of my biggest dreams for our house is to rip off the deck and put in a patio and this is just such great inspiration. I cannot wait to see the finished project and I'm so glad you showed us the lighting.
Vanessa

Erin said...

That is coming along nicely!! Love what you've got so far, can't wait tot see the rest!

Modern Country Lady said...

This is going to be a fantatsic place to hang out and have lovely family meals together.It looks brilliant!!

Becky@Organizing Made Fun said...

That's beautiful and so fast! I know ours gets a LOT of use! My hubby built ours and took nearly three years to finish. Check it out sometime:

http://organizingmadefun.blogspot.com/p/big-home-projects.html

Becky B.

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, nice...the lighting is wonderful! I think outdoor lighting is often a forgotten element of these spaces, but it makes all the difference!
Janell

Kaye said...

Looks beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Your patio is well-lighted. The lights in the stone slab of the stairs are so beautiful. They create a cozy atmosphere in the whole patio area. It’s a great place to have a romantic dinner with your husband. ->Allison Shallenberger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...