Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Upholstered Headboards

Upholstered headboards seem to be back in a big way.  They are a great way to add color and pattern to any bedroom.  The possibilities are endless in the shape and design you can create.  Not to mention they are just plain comfy to be able to curl up in bed to read a book or watch television. 


Roger Davies
 I love the calming blue and white color schemes in these two pictures. 

Tria Giovan

Tria Giovan
Look at how fresh the cream and green look in this bedroom.
Roger Davies
This is the bed I've been looking for.  I love the combination of wood and upholstery.


Laurey W. Glenn

Roger Davies
So different.  So interesting.

Megan Thompson


Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn
I love the fabric.  Not sure if it's very calming...but it's an eye catcher.

Photo: Antoine Bootz and Jeff McNamara; Stylist: Charles Birdsong; Designer: Cathy Kincaid
 Tradtional beauty.

Let me know what you think of upholstered headboards.  I always love and appreciate your comments.

-Judy

I have been featured at Southern in my Heart.  Come check it out.





6 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Gorgeous pictures of fabulous rooms and headboards. Love them. I made a very simple one for our bed and it is wonderful. Great to prop up on and relax. Hugs, Marty

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I LOVE upholstered beds and nearly always recommend them for clients on bedroom projects. Several years ago I found two metal frames for Max's room and now really wish I had gone for upholstered! We prop pillows up for reading, and it's fine, but with upholstered you don't have to think about this.
Janell

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Upholstered headboard are so lovely and easy to change out when your decor changes too!! I am re-doing a friends bedroom for her birthday and she has an old wooden headboard that in am going to reupholster for her.

Patti's Artful Design said...

Love every one of those headboards...soft...ahhh! Thank you for
becoming a follower and those lovely comments. I will follow you too! You are entered into my giveaway. Have a great day, Judy!

Kelly said...

Your blog and home are lovely! I'm your newest follower....I appreciate your comment on my blog, and I look forward to reading yours!

Kelly

Grace Matthews said...

Beautiful.

Fellow Blog Hopper:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...